Top 19 stocks on news and stocks to watch out today and Results today
- Bharti Airtel: Airtel Kenya Signs an agreement with Telkom Kenya to combine operations.
- Tata Steel Q3: Profit surges 53 percent YoY to Rs 1,751 crore; India biz revenue up 10 percent
- Reliance Industries: RRVL acquired a further stake of 9.44 percent in Genesis Colors for Rs 45 crore.
- Balkrishna Industries Q3: Net Profit down 23.6 percent at Rs 144.7 crore versus Rs 189.5 crore (YoY)
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories: US FDA audit of formulations manufacturing plant-3 at Bachupally, Hyderabad has been completed.
- Lupin: US FDA issued 2 observations for Goa unit
- Prakash Industries: Modernised its Rolling Mill in Chhattisgarh to improve the production of wire rods. The company also stated that it is on schedule to complete its Sponge Iron Kiln by March 2019.
- Rural Electrification Corporation: Board approved incorporation of 5 project specific Special Purpose Vehicles for its transmission arm.
- SBI, OBC, Allahabad Bank, PNB, Corporation Bank: RBI imposed penalty of Rs 1.5 crore on Allahabad Bank and Rs 1 crore on Punjab National Bank due to regulation issues. Corporation Bank was also penalised Rs 2 crore due to lapses in monitoring. On the back of the monetary policy announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on February 7, the State Bank of India has reduced the interest rates on its home loans for all loans up by Rs 30 lakh. State-owned State Bank of India (SBI) and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) have put on sale various financial accounts to recover dues of around Rs 5,740 crore.
- EID Parry: Sales data for January with sugar sales at 0.24 MT and export sugar sales at 0.19 MT. Around 7.94 lakh MT of sugarcane was crushed for the afore-mentioned period, while 57 lakh litres of alcohol was sold.
- Power Finance Corporation: NCLT approved amalgamation of the company’s wholly owned arm ‘PFC Green Energy’ with self.
- Cipla: Subsidiary InvaGen Pharmaceuticals Inc has completed the first tranche of 33.3 percent stake buy in US-based speciality business firm Avenue Therapeutics.
- Time Technoplast: Aburi Ltd. had withdrawn the complaint filed against the company with Economic Offences Wing of Mumbai Police and has resumed business ties.
- IndusInd Bank: To raise funds via debt on February 13.
- Voltas: Tata group firm Voltas on Sunday said it will invest over Rs 500 crore to set up a manufacturing facility in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, PTI reported.
- Vodafone Idea: The country’s largest telecom firm Vodafone Idea is planning to invest around Rs 20,000 crore in networks over the next 15 months, according to company officials, reported PTI, citing company officials.
- Jet Airways: Crisis-hit Jet Airways on Sunday cancelled more than 10 flights due to operational reasons, reported PTI, citing a source.
- ONGC, OIL: The government plan to offer PSUs special incentives for natural gas discoveries in difficult and unviable areas will help raise India’s natural gas production as it will unlock output in a dozen fields of state-owned ONGC and OIL, officials said on Sunday, reported PTI.
Eicher Motors, India Cements, Amara Raja, Motherson Sumi, Max financial, PFC, Spicejet, GNFC, Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, Everest Kanto, Great Eastern, GE T&D, ITD Cementation, jbf Industries, JBM Auto, Jaypee Infra, KNR Construction, Maharashtra Seamless, Mangalam Drugs, Max India, Meghmani Organics, Noida Toll bridge, PI Industries, PPAP Automotives, Skipper Ltd, Somany Ceramics, TCI Express, Vindhya Telelinks, Capline Point Lab, CARE Ratings, Centrum Capital, Hindustan Copper, ITI, Jayshree tea, Repro India, Setco Automotive, Aarti drugs
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts are their own and not that of the website or its management. thefuturemarkets.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
⇓ Subscribe with your Email to get daily updates.[jetpack_subscription_form show_only_email_and_button=”true” custom_background_button_color=”#362e77″ custom_text_button_color=”#ffffff” submit_button_text=”Subscribe” submit_button_classes=”wp-block-button__link has-text-color has-white-color has-background has-dark-blue-background-button-color” show_subscribers_total=”false” ]