Indian stock markets ended on a flat note on February 05, where both the indices closed with minor gains. Buying was seen in blue-chip companies such as Reliance Industries, Hindustan Unilever whereas stock such as ITC and ICICI Bank were under pressure. The Sensex was rose by 34.07 points or 0.09% to 36616.81. The Nifty increased by 22.10 points or 0.20% to 10934.35.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_only_email_and_button=”true” custom_background_button_color=”#362e77″ custom_text_button_color=”#ffffff” submit_button_text=”Subscribe” submit_button_classes=”wp-block-button__link has-text-color has-white-color has-background has-dark-blue-background-button-color” show_subscribers_total=”false” ]
Stocks in the news
1. January Nikkei services PMI reading fell to 52.2 from 53.2 m-o-m
2. Punjab National Bank Q3 net profit rose by 8% y-o-y to Rs. 247 crore
3. CESC Q3 net profit surged by 13.1% y-o-y to Rs. 173 crore
Buzzing stocks on BSE
1. Godrej Agrovet slipped by 3.21% to Rs. 475.80, after consolidated net profit fell by 17.45% to Rs. 40.92 crore in Q3FY2019
2. Jubilant Foodworks fell by 6.45% to Rs. 1,303.25, on reports that the company has been found guilty of not passing on GST rate cut benefits of Rs. 41.42 crore on sale of some pizza products and has been directed to deposit the illegal gains with the government.
Most Asian stock markets were shut on February 05, except the Nikkei on account of the Lunar New Year holidays.
European stocks surged to nine-week high as market participants monitored a slew of corporate results.
To See more coprorate updates Click here…